Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ah. What a couple days

Sorry for the no update as of late!

I haven't been doing much because well.. I got really sick. I had a case of mild bronchitis (I have never had it before! XD) So I have been sick in bed, my host mom has been taking good care of me!
I hit a fever of 104F (roughly 40C) for the past 2 days. What a way to start living with my host family!

But I feel like I have grown a bond with my host mom a bit since I was so sick and she was always there to take care of me. She even stayed beside me while I slept to make sure I was alright. She checked my temperature every 10 minutes xD

I cried a bit because honestly; I hate being sick (who doesn't right?) And I really wanted my mom from Canada T_T I had that I miss her and want a hug from her kind of couple days. Sickness is totally not my forte xD

But I am feeling a lot better today! Yesterday I slept SOOOO much! (I slept from 2PM in the afternoon till 8AM this morning!) Long huh? Taking lots of anti biotic's that the doctor gave me. Still a bit of a cough but it should go away soon. Still very tired from all this sick ness.

I hope to walk around the neighbourhood soon once I am all better.

Will keep updated!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment