Tuesday 13 March 2012

Host Sister appears! and LOTS of packing!

So its now 6 days till I leave! And I got a picture of my youngest host sister who I will be attending the same school as; her name is Akie. She is a trombone player! And now I feel like I should bring my flute and practice more xD
But isn't she adorable? =D

Also doing LOTS of packing right now. I filled my first small black suitcase. I have to put a duffel bag full of clothes in that one to last me for 4 days. I also have my main blue bag with all my clothes. I went through it like 12 times because there was either to much or to little!
Arg, packing is probably the WORST part for me... All I need to pack in my suitcase is some hand lotion (which is my FAVOURITE!) So I have to go out and buy one, and a universal plug for my laptop.
Got a new laptop battery today, so that is good! My laptop has been on the fritz with power; lasting only 20 minutes. So had to get a new one. So happy!

Also got a new camera charger; gosh this is so exiting but terrifying! Going to my Dad's this weekend to see my step mom and my Dad. Kind sad that I can't be with other people that weekend... my dad and I aren't that close soooo... yea going for a whole weekend (last weekend to) is kinda annoying... But I gotta you know? Going to miss my boyfriend... and I am going to REALLY miss my Mom and sister T_T Gosh this is really tough now that its so close!

I made a VLOG today; but now I am just looking for the darn cord! XD

Not to much left to pack and I am off! Need to get a couple more things for host family. Going to get some Maple Syrup and possibly Maple Tea! =D

6 days guys! I am shockingly exited to be on the plane for 14 hours xD! I really love planes; not when they are taking off; but once they are in the air. I love that feeling <3

Welp; off to finish more packing. Its 12:03 and I am sooooooooooooooooo tired!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment