Monday 12 March 2012

7 Days!

Yup thats right!

I leave for my exchange in 7 days!

So I started to pack a bit today. Its actually really annoying xD I hate packing, I don't know what to pack! Its crazy!

But I am super exited!

So this past weekend I also went to the Toronto ComicCon, my last convention in Canada. I went as Jane Crocker from Homestuck on Sunday and then Trickster Jane Crocker on the Saturday. It was a lot of fun and I was so happy that I could see everyone before I left! Here is a couple pictures of my cosplay:

(I'm the one in the Red skirt, right; and my friend Hayley is in the middle)


And this is a really pretty picture that Zandra took of me as Jane Crocker, that I wore Sunday. I got A LOT of really nice pictures but I am still waiting to see them once they are posted. I can't wait!

Also; I went to Costco today to pick up some toiletries; and I found Doctor Who Series 1 and 2; for $39.98!!!!! Usually ONE of these box sets are $60! I got BOTH for like that price!! I was one happy person <3 I know what I will be watching on my laptop on the plane xD I'm a huge Doctor Who fan! ALSO! I went down to the Japan Consulate today in Toronto; and it was such an EASY process! Just had to fill out my VISA form, brought my COE, and I am getting my VISA by Friday! They were saying I can get it Monday and Im like "uhh... my flight is on Tuesday and I just got my COE on Thursday soooooo" so I have to pick it up on Friday. Gosh I am so exited!! its almost time for me to leave! I will update again before I leave guys! Its almost tiiime! Make sure you follow my VLOG's as well!

www.youtube.com/user/haleyinjapan

No comments:

Post a Comment