Monday 30 April 2012

Golden Week and KAT TUN Fans!

Well its Golden Week here in Japan!
How it works; Sunday and Monday are days off. Then there is school on Tuesday and Wednesday. But then off Thursday till Sunday. So its not to bad. I am kind of happy to go to school tomorrow so I am not sitting alone in my house just studying. I would rather be at school studying since there is less things to distract me from it.

Yesterday (April 29th) was a great day! Went out with my Host family (host brother and mom all day). We went to a mall in Hofu (I so wish I brought my camera to make a vlog!) There was a huge flea market happening and a lot of festival things going on! So mad at myself for forgetting my camera! We also went to see a movie. My host brother (who is 13) wanted to see Detective Conan: Eleventh Striker. I have been wanting to see that movie for weeks! My host mom was a bit iffy about it since I can't understand Japanese all that well. I said its fine I will be okay! XD

And sure enough I was fine! For some reason its a lot easier to understand anime Japanese then actual conversation (I guess because of the animation helped? XD) I understood the whole thing other then the villains motive. Which I will probably find out when the subs come out in October xD
No worries. I am just happy to have actually seen a Detective Conan in theatres! I was super happy!

Today I pretty much stayed in my room. My host brother watched baseball all day and my host mom and sister were out the most of the day. But I got to get some studying done and I finally sat down and watched the KAT TUN NO MORE PAIN Asia Tour DVD's a student in my class let me borrow for these two days so I haveto give them back to her tomorrow. xD
I dont know if I talked about that incident yet...

So what happened and how I ended up with these beautiful DVD's. I have a major celeb crush on Kamanashi Kazuya since I was ... 14? xD I remember seeing him in the drama Nobuta wa Produce god knows how long ago. And I fell in MAJOR love with him (just celeb crush xD). So what happened was I was sitting in class in between break between 7th and Homeroom at the end of the day. And this group of girls beside me were singing songs like LADY by Sexy Zone. And then they started to sing the theme song to Nobuta wa Produce. The FIRST THING I said was "/GASP!/ Kamanashi Kazuya?!" They looked at me and said "YOU KNOW KAMANASHI KAZUYA?! HOW?!" Told them I watched the Drama. They were SUPER exited! And started to ask me billions of questions like who my favourite members of each group was, favourite songs, what drama was my favourite. Oh it was great xD Then I said hold on a second and pulled out a binder of my Kamanashi Kazuya pictures that a group of 1st years gave me. They were all fan girling xD they then called over another girl and said along the lines "SHE KNOWS KAMANASHI KAZUYA!"
She screamed and ran over to me with binders and books and EVERYTTHING full of KAT TUN and Kamanashi Kazuya (KAT TUN is the band that he is apart of btw)

She told me to see her tomorrow and she wanted me to borrow something.
I came to school and she gave me the KAT TUN NO MORE PAIN Asia Tour DVD set!
Holy crap I was one happy girl! I am actually watching it right now while writing this blog.
And it features a lot of things from the drama WALL FLOWER that came out during this time AND HOLY SHIT ITS BEAUTIFUL ! Vampire themes and just AH!
I am so happy. I am def. going to buy some KAT TUN and ARASHI CD's while I am here in Japan!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Haley, this is Georgia, A's cousin ;)
    I sincerely hope she gets to remain in Japan, but, if not... well, enjoy the rest of your experience ;)
    Also, <3 MatsuJun <3
    (I randomly found your blog that my aunt said you had when I was trying to find the name of A's school, sorry...!)
    これからも頑張って下さいね~♪♪
    Oh, yeah, and I'm the reason she can speak Japanese ;)
    MAN I miss Japan :'(
    So jealous of you both =P

    ReplyDelete