Wednesday 25 April 2012

April 23rd. Host Family and Other Junk


All is well here now. Its April 23rd now. Monday. Had a wonderful day at school. I really do enjoy school. Its funny. Its hard to make friends with the 3rd years and my class (2-3) but the first years, all they want to do is talk to me in English! I find they are super adorable though. They are so shy about everything its just so sweet. And its true. Japanese girls like to say the word “kawaii” a lot. That is all I heard for the first couple days of school. I honestly hate the word kawaii honestly. Its just … SOOOO annoying! XD I am not cute yo! I am almost 20 years old! You little ones are cute I say!

Wow I typed all this without even thinking. I am watching TV right now and there is yummy food on the tv YUM YUM! I think its Udon and Miso? But still it looks super yummy!
Then I saw a fat asian guy on tv stuffing his mouth with that yummy food. YUP! I have now been turned off of food for the day!

Also also! My host family has a bird and a dog! And they are just so cute! I was told by my host sister that the dog does not like people and he will bark. When I got out of the car and saw the dog I was expecting it to bark at me.
Instead; all it did was stare at me, his head went side ways. He didn’t know how to react to me XD!
It was so cute! My host mom was laughing because the dog didn’t know how to react to me.

Nothing really else has happened today. Found out today that the other exchange student at my school. Lets call her A for short since I don’t think I put her name anywhere yet. And I don’t think she would want her name anywhere on the interwebs xD
She actually found me through my blog so I find that funny. ANYWAYS! Lucky butt gets to go to Tokyo for the weekend with her program, and the butt gets to go to Tokyo Disney! I am so jealous! I need to give her money to buy me junk! xD

Well I think that is it. The only complaint is the no internet and the many many rice fields. Honestly. I am going to make a blog dedicated to fricken RICE fields while I am here. My teacher told me that this village is famous for growing shrimp in the rice fields. But I feel like she was pulling my leg xD

I believe that is it. I will hope to write down more soon. Woot woot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment