Sunday 20 May 2012

One Month in a Nutshell

Wow I haven't updated in awhile.

Sorry for the long wait guys!

Golden Week was great (which was a holiday here in Japan from April 29th till May 7th. It was a lot of fun!
on one of the days my host family and I went fishing in Hikari city. I got to see the ocean to! Which was so awesome!

I can't fish though... so it was a major learning experience for me (I haven't gone fishing since I was a kid!)
Lets just say... I am still horrible at it xD

(ALSO; that boy in the picture is my host brother Yuta, and the girl in the pink is my host sister Yuka)


Later that day we went to a Pasta place for lunch and it was super yummy! I had a great day~

Then the next day I met up with a nother exchange student named Noora (check out her blog; its all in Finish but you will get the point: http://fantasyneverland.blogspot.jp/)

We went to a place called YOU ME town here in Yamaguchi City, had a blast! LOTS of Purikura was done that day. Probably spent $10 Canadian or more on Purikura xD
But if you come to Japan. Purikura is a MUST!

Lets see...what else has happened that I haven't blogged about.

OH RIGHT! This past week the students at my school had test week, so I still had to go to school even though there was no classes all week and we got to go home around 12 everyday. Which was nice. Did some studying and sleeping in the library all week.

Then went shopping with Noora again to a place called Sun Town in Onoda City. Lots more shopping! And Purikura with a group of girls from my school xD

Yesterday (May 19th) a friend of my host sisters came over (lets call her S) she is super great! We have a lot of things in common (Anime the most!) and she wants to go shopping, karaoke, to festivals and a convention with me in the next couple weeks xD I can't wait!

ALSO! School Festival is coming up! My class is doing a Curry Shop ;)
I will most definitely get some pictures of that!

Hm...other then that nothing really much else has been going on. Till next time! I really need to keep up to date with these blogs xD

1 comment:

  1. Hayley, its Analise.

    I need those vitamins. And more nutella. Ill give you my address. Send LOTS.

    And Im glad to see youre having fun! <3

    My blog btw:
    ainalisu.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete