Friday 24 February 2012

My School

So they have found my school, and I just got my information.

NEW VLOG with more Info.



but I am going to write about it first.

So, I will be attending a Private Co-Ed school in Kushiyama, Sanyo-Onoda, Yamaguchi Prefecture called Xavier High School. Its a Catholic school.... /cringe/ I finally get away from Catholic schools (since I went to one here in Canada) now I am going back to one. Just so everyone knows, I am not Catholic, I just attended a Catholic School. This is going to be fuuuun...

Here is a picture of the school


AND! The uniforms look SUPER adorable! I am a sucker for jackets on a uniform xD

It looks like a great school!

Now all I am waiting for is my host family information.

EDIT:
I found a BETTER picture of the school uniform year round =D
11


Will update again soon!

~ Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment