Tuesday 14 February 2012

I have a placement!



ALSO! Check out my VLOGS: www.youtube.com/user/HaleyInJapan for more updates on VLOGS.

ANYWAYS! I got an Email today! and I found out what Prefecture I will be living in for 10 months!

/Drum role please/...................................................................

YAMAGUCHI-KEN!

So yes! I will be living in Yamaguchi Prefecture or Yamaguchi-ken for 10 months! That means they have found a school for me to attend, and a host family will come following =D
I am so exited! I don't know my school's name or host family name yet sadly because she told me they are still doing a bit of paper work on the school but she confirmed that I will be living somewhere in Yamaguchi Prefecture!

Like I stated in my video above, Yamaguchi wasn't really the place I wanted to get placed the most... I really wanted to go to Osaka or Kyoto... but you know, I have to look on the positive side! Yamaguchi will still be a lot of fun! They seem to be big on Sakura Viewing Festivals, in Inukuwi they have that bridge, white snakes (which is SO cool!), Blow fish sushi (want to try that!), Gold fish festival, and gosh I am just so exited! I wan't to see my school uniform and my host family already!

I will update again soon guys with more info!

So stay tuned! =D

~ Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment