Monday 5 November 2012

Back In Canada

Okay

This is SUPER hella late!

So I am just going to get this out of the way. Yes I am no longer in Japan.
For sad reasons... I came back at the start of September actually. I was thrown around every which way I can't even explain.

How about I do a quick update on what happened of the last couple weeks into being in Japan?

Alright; so I moved to my second host family at the start of August and stayed there for a month. Because of the lack of Internet I got there I wasn't realizing what really was happening at home. My Grandpa got really really sick. And I was asked to come home. Now I didn't know anything because my mom couldn't get in contact with me and my program wouldn't contact me (BIG issue there!)

They came to my host parents house too tell me on August 26th that I would be leaving Japan on the 28th of August. (ALL OF A SUDDEN I KNOW RIGHT?!) but because my mom had no contact with me she didn't know what to do so she didn't book a flight back. So I am sitting here being told by host family and program that I am being moved to the dorms of my school. So I lived there for a good 2 weeks (WHICH WAS AWESOME BTW!)

But anyways. so from then I lived in the dorms till September 6th then I headed back home to Canada.
4 days after I got back (September 11th) My Grandpa passed away.

Everyone says that I made it back just in time... and hell I miss him so much.

But I am back in Canada now, no I am not returning there to finish the year.

I am now working two part time jobs and trying to figure out college. And every day I just want to go back.
It has been 2 months now since I left Japan and I miss it everyday.

Thank you everyone for following my blog or vlogs for this long but sadly my journey came to a close way too soon.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment