Tuesday 7 August 2012

Lack of Updates!

Oh my gosh!

I just realized I haven't updated my blog in almost a month!
Sorry guys! Been super busy with preparations for personal matters, and also moving to my new host family last week as well. So, I have been great!

On Sunday July 29th; I went to fireworks and a festival with my friend Sayaka and her friends. I ended up running into my friends Noora (from Finland) and Nico (from America) there as well. We chatted a bit and I had a great time! Ate lots of food and Japanese fireworks are wonderful! They go on for a good 30 minutes! I am not joking! I thought by fireworks it was only going to be 5 minutes or 10. BUT A WHOLE 30 MINUTES! I will post a video on my Youtube channel soon! My friend Sayaka also gave me a Yukata to wear and she actually gave it to me to keep! Its so pretty! Sadly I dont have any good pictures of me in my Yukata TwT Was hoping for Sayaka to post pictures but nothing yet XD




Its been tough keeping up with both my BLOG and VLOG's so I have been taking a bit of time with them.

Also I am now with my 4th host family now. I am currently in Ube now which is closer to my school. So I do less travel time on the train. Which kind of makes me sad. I really liked my 40 minute train ride to and from school.

In my current host family I have a host sister; Miki, another host sister I will be meeting on Friday since she lives in Tokyo, a host dad and mom. They are all super nice! They also have a cat; Miko and a dog; Bekey/Becci? I dont know how to spell it XD

Its summer here so that means its SUPER HOT! All I have been doing this past couple weeks has been sleeping through the heat. Its really difficult because I am not used to the heat! So my body just wants to sleep right through it! XD

Hm... nothing much else to update on; I might have an announcement happening in the next couple weeks. But I will get back to that later. I am also going to Fukuoka with my host family this Saturday! I haven't had the chance to leave Yamaguchi since I arrived here. So it will be a bit nice going somewhere different.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment