Wednesday 25 January 2012

Just one of those rants / Departure Date

YUP!

I am making a rant blog about things I can't wait for!  Well, I got to book my flight yesterday with my Mom, so I leave on March 20th at 1PM and arrive in Japan on the 21st of March. I got a window seat to! I have actually never been on a long plane ride before! I just want to go already! It's so close but yet so far away! I am just waiting for my gosh darn COE from my program so I can go get my VISA. Then after that all I have to do is go buy some things, and start packing. I was also told I can bring 2 luggage's and 1 carry on (which is great!) since I will be gone for 10 months right?

I have been studying as much as I can, since I have work, and I go back to High School in a week (I have to be registered in High School at the time I leave) soooo back to high school I go for a month and a half. So much fun. I really want to know where I will be living already..... A lot of people have gotten their host placements yet and I haven't ... its really making me worry a bit... maybe no where will accept me because of my age? Maybe no one wants to host me.... Gosh I am so scared T_T I really want to go... More then anything... Well all I can do is just hope things go through.

I hope to make another BLOG entry soon, hopefully with news on my host family! =D

おやすみなさいみんな!
ほんとわげんきな!

ヘイリー
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment